Spring Break Means..

Spring Break officially started today. My last Spring Break ever!
So what does Spring Break mean??

Really good outfit photos most likely taken by my sister.
Shopping.
Tennis.
Applying for jobs. So fun.
Beach? Or at least a pool.

Working on my blog to make it even BETTER.
(Hair tutorials, a new look, outfits, posts, etc.)

Working out. Every day. (Or maybe every other day.)
So I’ll look like this next Spring Break…

Learning how to use the sewing machine. Making some circle scarves perhaps?
Atlanta.

Cooking and baking.

I’ll also be having some fun guest posts next week so be sure to stop by and see my lovely friends! :)
What are you doing for Spring Break?

6 Comments

1. Michelle P Friday, March 9, 2012

Jealous that you’re on Spring Break. Mine doesn’t start until the 24th. I took a vacation week off at my work to match up with the break I get from grad classes, thankfully.

2. Jackie Friday, March 9, 2012

Oh my gosh that Atlanta illustration is adorable! Its makes me so excited!

3. Raquel Saturday, March 10, 2012

Yay for spring break!!

4. Turtles and Pearls Saturday, March 10, 2012

Quite a few of these are on my list, too! So jealous you’ll either be by the beach or pool!! I’ll also be Pinterest crafting this week..I have so many cute things I want to try! However, knowing myself, they’ll turn out terribly. Hope you have a wonderful Spring Break!!

5. Holly Sunday, March 11, 2012

Peanut butter banana bread!? Um….yes please! :O
    I think I should never make that. Ever. Because I will eat an entire loaf on my own, and that could be VERY dangerous!

6. diary of this girl - megan Monday, March 12, 2012

i just found your lovely blog! new follower here :) happy spring break! i hope you make those yummy treats!