1. Chobani Greek Yogurt Hey, meet my new everyday breakfast, Chobani. Yum. I have tried a couple flavors: Vanilla, Honey, and Pineapple. I LOVE Pineapple. I hate eating yogurt with chunks of fruit in it, but the pineapple in this is perfect! And it makes it so sweet and yummyy. You can’t even tell you’re eating greek yogurt, because I’ve tried other brands before and ew. Disgusting. Go out and try this people! My roommate says the pomegranate flavor is great too. That’s next on my To-Eat list.
2. Double Wall Cups I have a good collection of these goin’ on right now. I got 3 for Christmas alone this year! I just love them, especially now that I’m trying to drink more fluids! I use them for water, Crystal Light, and iced coffee. They’re easy to take to class because they have a lid and straw, and they’re double walled so they stay cool for a long time! And they’re cute. 🙂 I really love my Starbucks Holiday cup.
3. Prada Candy Perfume Another one of my favorite Christmas presents. I am obsessed with this scent!! And it’s not my usual kind of scent either. It has great staying power and I love the packaging. As soon as I save up enough money to spend on a lotion, I am running out to buy the Body Milk. It’s described as: white musk and noble benzoin with modern caramel. I don’t know about the caramel but it does have a sweet musk smell. You can buy it here.
4. L’Oreal Carbon Black Liquid Eyeliner I’ve been wearing this every single day of January. It’s just as easy as applying a pencil eyeliner, but it looks way cleaner. It lasts so long and is so dark and perfect. I definitely recommend it even if you don’t normally use liquid eyeliner or don’t think you know how. It is so easy when you get the hang of it!
5. EmiJay Hair Bands I was sent these hair bands by EmiJay and I have been IN LOVE with them. I was thinking, there is no way you can have a hair tie that doesn’t crease, no way. But these don’t!! And my hair is so easily manipulated. I can braid my DRY, straightened hair and if I take it out a couple minutes later it will be wavy. So of course my hair is easily creased. These do the job and are so cute! Proof:
My hair had been up in this ponytail for over 12 hours.
My hair wasn’t straight to begin with, but you can see that there’s no crease!!
AMAZING. And with that being said.. I introduce you to my GIVEAWAY!!
One pack of EmiJay hair bands.
The pack on the right can be yours!
Participate in Top 5 Tuesday! You must include the button to my blog, and post the link in the tool below:
If the Rafflecopter tool does not work, try refreshing the page, or clicking here to go to the specific post page. Let me know if it never works!